A Portuguese real estate group offers $1.5 million to a woman who has been charged with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old boy

A Portuguese group that manages real estate in the country’s capital is offering a $1,500 reward for information leading to the arrest of a woman accused of sexually assaulting the teen boy, the head of the group said.

The man, who did not want to be identified, told the AFP news agency on Wednesday that the reward would be given to a person who is able to “provide a statement in a certain time frame.”

The man said the reward was made up of a lump sum of about $1 million and would be paid in cash.

A 16-month-old was assaulted by a girl in her 20s in April 2016 in Porto de Portugal, but the case has been linked to the group, which is managed by the family of a Portuguese businessman who owns a building in the city.

The group has also been involved in deals for real estate contracts in several countries, including the United States, Germany and Britain.

Last month, Portugal’s highest court ruled that a 14-year old boy who was sexually abused by a 16 year old girl in the capital had been legally allowed to go free from jail.

The case has led to international condemnation and a campaign by human rights groups to pressure the government to intervene.

In 2016, a man who had been convicted of sexual offences against the same girl was given a suspended sentence.